What to expect when you dine with us:
In an effort to ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
- If you feel sick in any way, or have travelled outside of the country in the last 14 days, please do not visit the restaurant. Reservations may be cancelled online or by calling the restaurant directly.
- Face masks are strictly mandatory in all areas of the restaurant, except while seated at your table. This includes the entrance, host stand, and washrooms. Guests without a mask may purchase one from the restaurant for $1.
- Per provincial regulations, anyone unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition will require a medical exception letter from an authorized health professional.
- As directed by our public health officials, we are limiting the restaurant’s capacity. Groups of up to six guests will be permitted to dine at the same table.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, please wait in the designated entrance area, respecting social distancing from any parties ahead of you.
- If your table is not ready when you arrive, you will be asked to provide a mobile phone number for us to call you when your table is ready. Please refrain from lingering in the entrance.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter the restaurant.
- When checking in with the host, walk-in guests will be asked to provide one contact name and phone number per table, in the event that contact tracing becomes necessary.
- Due to strict sanitation procedures, we politely request that you do not switch tables once you are seated.
- Guests are required to remain seated at all times, except when entering or exiting, using the washroom, or picking up takeout. As well, guests are not permitted to physically interact with other tables, including those occupied by your own social group.
- Please refrain from bringing excess baggage or additional items into the restaurant, as coat check and storage of items will not be available at this time.
- At this time, staff are unable to handle guest’s personal devices in any manner (i.e. taking photos, charging phones).
- Cakes, birthday candles, wine, décor items and multiple packages may not currently be brought into the restaurant.
- During this time of limited seating capacity, we ask your cooperation in observing the following suggested dining times: Tables of 1-2 guests: 1 hour, 45 minutes; Tables of 3-4 guests: 2 hours; Tables of 5-6 guests: 2 hours, 30 minutes
- If more time is required please contact the restaurant directly and we will do our best to accommodate.
We thank you for your understanding.