What to expect when you dine with us:
In an effort to ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
- If you feel sick in any way, or have traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days and been advised to quarantine per the federal quarantine requirements, please do not visit the restaurant. Reservations may be cancelled online or by calling the restaurant directly.
- Face masks are strictly mandatory in all areas of the restaurant, except while seated at your table. This includes the entrance, host stand and washrooms.
- Per provincial regulations, anyone unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition will require a medical exception letter from an authorized health professional.
- The Province of Alberta has implemented the Restrictions Exemption Program requiring proof of vaccination or negative rapid test result from the past 72 hours for all restaurant guests, beginning Sept. 20. If you are not able to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test, you can still enjoy our takeout menu.
- Guests 18 years or older must also produce valid personal ID.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer as you enter the restaurant.
- When checking in with the host, walk-in guests will be asked to provide one contact name and phone number per table, in the event that contact tracing becomes necessary.
- Please refrain from bringing excess baggage or additional items into the restaurant, as coat check and storage of items will not be available at this time.
- At this time, staff are unable to handle guest’s personal devices in any manner (i.e. taking photos, charging phones).
We thank you for your understanding.